Thursday 4 October 2012

Many photographs to upload and also some video footage which is really exciting me! I am definitely a lover of the unpredicted visual that I capture through my video camera. Unfortunately it is unlikely I will be able to use the video with this current project (due to limitations of electric hook up) but I am hoping to expand through and bring the work into an internal exhibition space, possibly Plymouth's Karst or The Pipe on the Barbican. This would be for 2013.
In the meantime production has also begun on the clay pieces with text..these are now turning out better than the first attempt..the need to be random suits the work far better...I was initially trying to make them all too similar...but as I am using white clay I was finding the pieces were looking like ant grubs...and I don't want people to be removing ant grubs...although this is actually what one colony of woodland ant tends to do to another!

Images hopefully up later today...! I so need to sort a studio space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback...please go ahead!