Tuesday 30 October 2012







Word pellets in the making and the formation of the ant hill word colony gradually coming together. I have devised a system of production which has increased performance intensely...this is bizarrely fascinating for me!! The ant hill doubled in size in just one day due to this method, image not shown. The ants themselves appear to work in a system as  we are also inclined to in various ways in society....I'm not normally one to consider using 'a system'...prefer to think of myself as being free, impulsive and random. Hmmm......

Working with the clay, which is a very new medium for me, reminded me of 

GREYMAN CRIES, SHAMAN DIES, BILLOWING SMOKE, BEAUTY EVOKED, 2008-2009


One of my favourite exhibitions in London, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback...please go ahead!